Soundcloud | Twitter

Twitter :

 Welcome to my blog on vintage guitar sounds that will make your heart miss a beat.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

I Will Always Love You Dolly Parton Whitney Houston Hank Marvin Heartbeat Guitar Cover.


In this video, I'll be playing a cover of "I Will Always Love You," a timeless classic made famous by Dolly Parton and later covered by Whitney Houston for the movie "Bodyguard." Hank Marvin also played this song on his Heartbeat Album, adding his own unique style to it. Welcome to AgedGuitarTones, my new YouTube channel featuring guitar instrumentals of iconic artists like The Shadows, The Ventures, Hank Marvin, Duane Eddy, David Gilmour, Joe Satriani, and more!. I'm dedicated to recreating the vintage guitar sound tones of these classics using echo effects and vintage amp simulations, all while adding my own personal touch. If you subscribe to the AgedGuitarTones channel and request it, you'll receive free backing tracks, tutorials, and tone secrets to help you improve your guitar playing skills. I Will Always Love You, Dolly Parton, Whitney Houston, Bodyguard, Hank Marvin, Heartbeat Album, guitar cover, instrumental music, music cover, guitar music, guitar tutorial, guitar backing track, music education, guitar lessons.  Disclaimer: This video is a cover of "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton and Whitney Houston, and I do not own the rights to the original song. All rights belong to their respective owners. This video is for entertainment purposes only, and no copyright infringement is intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know