Soundcloud | Twitter

Twitter :

 Welcome to my blog on vintage guitar sounds that will make your heart miss a beat.

Monday, April 10, 2023

Thing Me Jig The Shadows Would Approve! Cover by AgedGuitarTones Hank Marvin Vox AC30

If you're a guitar enthusiast, then get ready for something special! Take a look at my latest instrumental cover of The Shadows' "Thing Me Jig." My performance is absolutely mesmerizing, with a Hank Marvin style that's simply unforgettable, accompanied by the iconic sound of the Vox AC30. Make sure to watch, like, and comment on the video, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more incredible content. You'll find regular uploads of both Hank Marvin and Shadows covers, so trust me when I say that you won't want to miss out on any of it. By subscribing, you'll also be showing your love and support, which will encourage me to create even more guitar covers. It's worth noting that I recently started my YouTube channel, and your support is greatly appreciated. So hit that subscribe button and stay tuned for more fantastic guitar covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know