Soundcloud | Twitter

Twitter :

 Welcome to my blog on vintage guitar sounds that will make your heart miss a beat.

Friday, March 31, 2023

Joe Satriani - Always With Me, Always With You by AgedGuitarTones

Hey there, music lovers! I'm excited to announce the release of my latest guitar cover of Joe Satriani's classic hit "Always With Me, Always With You". With its melodic guitar riffs and technical virtuosity, this instrumental rock masterpiece has always been one of my favorite tracks to play on the guitar.

If you're not familiar with the song, "Always With Me, Always With You" is an iconic instrumental track from Satriani's 1987 album "Surfing with the Alien". It's a shining example of Satriani's guitar skills and is beloved by guitarists and fans all over the world. For my guitar cover, I wanted to stay true to the original while adding my own personal touch. I've included some improvisation and added a few effects to make it my own. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed playing it! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more guitar covers and other music-related content. By subscribing, you'll be the first to know when I release new covers, and you'll get exclusive access to my music community. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my latest guitar cover of "Always With Me, Always With You" by Joe Satriani. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed playing it! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the notification bell to stay up-to-date with my latest music releases and guitar covers. And if you have any suggestions for future covers, feel free to leave a comment below. Keep rocking!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know